my daughter is 6 months and has 6 teeth...

• My daughter is 6 months old and she has 6 teeth 2 on bottom and4 on top and they are all front teeth.....lately i have been noticing her grinding her teeth....what can i do? She wont chew on her bink or any toys we give her. I have tried giving her a teething bink, teething cookies and she will still grind her teeth.

• Gwyndlyns_mommy,

I don't have the perfect answer for your question so I wanted to give you a link to the American Academy of Pediatric's parent education site on dental health.  I'm hoping you can browse through their info and find just what you need.  If you are not able to find it there let me know and I will do some more investigation for you.

Link: http://www.healthychildren.org/english/healthy-living/oral-health/Pages/default.aspx

Let me know!

-Jess

• Huh - I'm not sure about an answer for this problem! Have you tried calling your pediatrician? Maybe they have dealt with this before. It seems like it'd be pretty impossible to stop a 6 month old from doing something like this if she won't chew on anything that you give her. I hope some other people have some good ideas for you!