Is my 2 week old the only one doing this?

• My 2 week old seems to be trying to crawl, turn over, and swinging his arms everywhere like he's in a boxing match. Is this normal? He's seems far more advanced for a 2 week old. I'm a first time Mom too. No other child I've watched or seen has been like this so soon.

• My son was the same way he was in like to top 80-90% for weight and lengh when he was little. And Moved all over. So I'd go with normal for some babies Dont worry it's a godo thing until they start to move and then you'll be trying to catch up all the time. He wont be able to do it until his body has devolped enough to be able.

• My son did this also; from the time he was born he was able to hold his head up and managed to roll himself over on to his back when he was only a week old. I wouldn't worry too much about it. You might want to use a swaddler when he /she is sleeping at night so he/she doesnt wake him/her self up with the movements.

• My little one did the same thing. He actually has been holding his head up since he was born. He started rolling from tummy to back at about 2 - 3 weeks old.  He would put his arms out to the side and rock side to side till he flipped over! Its amazing to see isn't it!  Now my son is almost 4 months old and is trying his darndest to crawl..he can only scoot so far, but he's workin on it!

• MY DAUGHTER DOES THE SAME THING SHE IS NOW 3 WEEKS OLD TODAY AND SHE PUTS HER HANDS UP LIKE SHE IS A BOXER AND SHE CRAWLS UP MY HUSBAND'S CHEST WHEN WE BURP HER,SHE IS REALLY ADVANCED I HOPE SHE WALKS FAIRLY QUICKLY TOO. SHE ALSO TURNS OVER WHEN WE HAVE HER ON THE COUCH OR THE BED.SO TO ME YOUR CHILD IS NORMAL CAUSE MINE DOES THE SAME!!!!!!!!