Sleeping problems...

• My son is over 4 months old and im having some sleeping problems. He'll go to sleep between 9 or 10 at night but durring the night he wakes up many times just for me to put his pacifier in his mouth and turn his vibrator on. Is this normal? Im constantly waking up through the night and not getting any sleep myself. What can I do about this? Am I the only one who this happens to? Someone please help...

• babies wake up for all kind of reasons the best advice is sleep when he sleeps. If your not working when you put him down for a nap take one yourself. try simply giving him just the binki and see if that works. He may just be too used to the vinrator and binki that when he loses it or it shuts off that is what is waking him up. Try using one or even both less often so that he eventaully will need them less it might cause a few harder nights but afterwards he may sleep better at night.

• She's right...the vibrations may be causing the problem. Try cutting it down during the day when you can offer different types of comfort. Once he is asleep at night, try turning it off as soon as you can so he can get used to sleeping in a "still" environment. As he gets older, this should improve!

• You should get rid of the pacifier right now, it only creates insecurity problems later on. When your baby cries you need to comfort the cry away not shove something in its mouth. The sooner you get rid of that the better off you will be.!!!Yes

• my son is 4 now and he took himself off the paci all on his own and we didn't have any issues with him and him having it, but it is all up to you on when you start taking away the paci