New Mom needs advice.

• I had my 1st son 7mths ago and  and on March 8th 2009 I found out that my son has a brain Tumor. Now I am trying to balance being the best mom I can, Being a good fiance and planning our wedding and I feel like I am falling apart but I have to be strong for everyone. How do I handle this? UPDATE: We had our second MRI and it came out unchanged which means the tumor is not growing we are so happy Thank you for your support

• Take each day as it comes. You won't be able to do everything and will need to accept that some things won;t get done. You child is the most important issue right now. Take care.

• I am pregnant with my 4th daughter, and all of my three so far have had some serious health issues. Just like the last woman wrote, take everything day by day. You can get married in court right now, and have a larger celebration once your son is treated and better. There is only so much you can do at once.  You and your fiance need to focus on being a team for your son and rely on each other. I will pray for your son. The power of prayer works. My youngest daughter's lungs collapsed at birth. She was on a vent, had two congenital heart defects, a heart murmur, and jaundice. They predicted that she would be in the NICU for at least 6 weeks if she survived. Now she is two and the healthist of my kids!! They are much more resiliant then we as parents can believe!!!  My prayers are with you!!

• I can't imagine what you must be going through. Like the other moms said, take each day at a time and cherish the good ones. Talk to your fiance about getting married quickly and postponing the big celebration. Also, talk to your doctor and see if there are support groups out there for mothers who are going through a similar situation. It helps to connect with people who understand what you are feeling and experiencing. Keep the lines of communication open between you and your fiance and your doctor...never keep things bottled up. Focus all of your love and attention on your little man and above all PRAY. I will say a prayer for you and your family and I am glad you are on Strong Moms. Please let us know how he is.

• just see if your husband will watch your son and take a break when you can. just take it day by day you can't do it all i have tried and all it does is drive you nuts!

• I can't imagine what you're going through.  I hope his treatment will turn out well.  I think you should talk to your fiance to see how he feels.  Perhaps you guys can just focus on the baby right now and move the wedding up or maybe just have a simple wedding where you don't have to do much planning...or ask your maid of honor or other relatives to help?  I'm sure your fiance would understand.  I don't think he would expect you to be perfect in this circumstance.  And I'm sure he wants what's best for his son too.