help... my 5 1/2 month old daughter is still waking up 3-4 times during the night!!! i so need sleep, im dragging at work

• i need any kind of tips, help with trying to get my almost 6 month old daughter to sleep thru the night. she is still waking up 3-4 times a night and its making my work days really hard. i feel like a zombie most days. please help!!!!

• Does she sleep a lot through the day?  My daughter is almost 7 weeks but when I was staying home with her I would let her sleep all day and she'd be up all night, not even to eat, but she would be up, wide awake!!!  I kept her up a lot during the day.  If they are falling asleep try rubbing her head softly in a circular motion to wake her up or tickle her feet a little bit.  Does she have trouble sleeping by herself?

• ya my daughter sleep during the day also she is up all night but eats as well when she is up no she have trouble sleeping alone she dont cry at all thts wht happy..she is quiet..she only cry when she need to feed or change her diaper

• Many infants at age 6 months are still not sleeping through the night. What time do you put her down in her crib? When is her last feeding? Are you sure she is eating enough? Consult with your pediatrician to find out some ways you can help your daughter sleep through the night.

• no, my sister says she takes two naps during 8-5 while im at work, she doesnt give me a hard time falling asleep she just keeps waking up.she sleeps in her own room since she was 2 months old .

• i was putting her down at 8:30 every night and the past 2 two weeks she wont be ready to sleep till 9:30, i have had her on a routine, bathing at the same time every night. her last feeding is around 8;10, i keep her awake to eat 5 ounces thinking she will be full longer.

• I was just wondering if you found anything that worked, I have a 5month old who doesn't sleep all night and I am so tired all day long. I need to go back to work so any tips would be helpfull.

• my middle child was the same way she didnt sleep thru the night till around a year old. we finally figured out it was becuase we shared a room with her. i am a night owl always have been when i would go to bed i would wake her no matter what i did. then few hours later when hubby would get up for work shed wake up agian. after we moved her in to her own room after about three days she slept thru the night. she too would demand to eat. i think it was more outta habbit and a way to go back to sleep. we had also moved her bath time to right after dinner bath seemed to wind her up. so right after her last bottle she was in bed. that was around 9pm there were days we had to let her fuss it out n cry her self to sleep. i learned with my oldest child the more you give in even at a young age the more it bites you later on. we also made her more atcive after dinner we would play chase and games to make her run or laugh to help burn off any engery she may have left over from the day. it worked great for us. its all tiral and error with kids. i hope this helped a bit good luck to you.

• My oldest son  was that way but when I was able to get him to take one nap in the afternoon for two hours or two naps only an hour for each he then started sleeping all night.  If he did wake up it was only once. She might be sleeping to much during the day. I also made sure he took a full bottle around eight or nine and that seemed to help.

• EAIRLY NAPS 12PM, SOFT FOODS AT NIGHT, WARM MILK, SPONGE BATH, DONT LET HER SLEEP LATE, SOFT MUSIC, DO NOT GIVE IN WHEN SHE WANTS TO COME IN THE ROOM WITH YOU TO SLEEP

• TRY TO GET HER IN THE BED AT THE SAME TIME AND HELP HER BURN HER ENERGY DURING THE DAY OR WHEN SHE HAVING HER BATH BEFORE BED LET HER PLAY SO SHE WILL BE TIRED

• How long and often are her naps during the day? And what time does she go down at night? My 11 wk old son starts his day at 7 am and every 2 hrs during the day he has a bottle and takes a 30min nap. About 2xs a day his nap goes for like 45mins and then at 9pm he gets a bottle and goes to sleep in his swing in the livingroom with us. At 11pm we get him up, bathe bottle and bed and he'll sleep til 4 5 or 6am before his night bottle and then back down again til 7am. So I get at least 4 straight hrs of sleep. However, I know working has to make it hard because you don't control the day time schedule. You need to stress to the babysitter that your baby needs a schedule. You should buy the book or dvd called the baby whisperer. My sister swears by her. She gave me the book and I just started it. I'm going to get the dvd. My sister used her method and my nephew is the smartest and best scheduled kid I know!

• I WOULD TRY TO KEEP HER AWAKE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE AFTER 2PM AND DOING STUFF TO HELP HER BURN SOME ENERGY , ALSO TRY USING LAVENDER BABY BODY WASH AND LOTIONS ITS SUPPOSE TO BE SOOTHIG. LAST BUT NOT LEAST LETTING A BABY CRY IS OK.