For your baby's first year
Similac Advance Stage 1 is designed to be closer than ever to breast milk*, and has OptiGRO™ to support your baby's brain and eye development.
*Reformulated to better match the average caloric density of breast milk; available in most Similac formulas
Similac now comes in Stages, nutrition for baby’s first two years, which are designed to keep up with the changing needs of your baby’s growth and development:
Similac now has OptiGRO™
OptiGRO is our exclusive blend of DHA, Lutein and Vitamin E; these important ingredients are found in breast milk.
DHA for brain and eye development
Lutein to support eye health
Vitamin E an important nutrient found in breast milk to support developing cells
OptiGRO will be available in most Similac formulas.
Ready To Feed formula
It takes time for a baby’s digestive system to mature, so don’t assume you have to switch from Similac Advance if your baby is being fussy.
Before switching, try these suggestions:
- Use a different bottle or nipple.
- Use a different burping position.
- Adjust your body position.
- Use liquid formula instead of powder.
Have more feeding questions?Go to Feeding Expert
Keep learning about your baby's development every week
- Expert nutrition guidance for your pregnancy
- Weekly updates on how your baby is developing and growing
- Up to $329† in membership benefits