Brain and Eye Development
- Lutein to support eye health
- DHA/ARA for brain and eye development
- Immune-supporting nucleotides
- Prebiotics for digestive health
- Exclusive palm olein oil-free fat blend to support excellent calcium absorption
Similac® has EarlyShield®
In addition to having DHA/ARA, Similac has Lutein, an important nutrient babies can get from breast milk and Similac. It's especially helpful now, during this critical time of your baby's brain and eye development.
Ready To Feed formula
It takes time for a baby’s digestive system to mature, so don’t assume you have to switch from Similac Advance if your baby is being fussy.
Before switching, try these suggestions:
- Use a different bottle or nipple.
- Use a different burping position.
- Adjust your body position.
- Use liquid formula instead of powder.
Have more feeding questions?Go to Feeding Expert
Keep learning about your baby's development every week
- Expert nutrition guidance for your pregnancy
- Weekly updates on how your baby is developing and growing
- Up to $329† in membership benefits