Similac® Soy Isomil®
Complete nutrition for sensitive tummies
Comfort your baby's fussiness and gas with Similac Soy Isomil — specially designed with the gentleness of soy to soothe the tummy.
Some issues, such as fussiness and gas, are a common part of feeding your baby. However, if these common feeding issues continue, ask your physician about switching to Similac Soy Isomil.
Soy-based formulas such as Similac Soy Isomil have been clinically shown to help reduce these feeding problems. And no other soy-based formula has been studied more than Isomil®.
Brain and Eye Development
- Lutein to support eye health
- DHA/ARA for brain and eye development
- Immune-supporting nucleotides
- Prebiotics for digestive health
- Exclusive palm olein oil-free fat blend to support excellent calcium absorption
Similac® has EarlyShield®
In addition to having DHA/ARA, Similac has Lutein, an important nutrient babies can get from breast milk and Similac. It's especially helpful now, during this critical time of your baby's brain and eye development.
Ready To Feed formula
It takes time for a baby's digestive system to mature, so a fussy baby doesn't have to mean switching formulas.
Soy formulas are not recommended for premature infants with birth weights of less than 1800 g.
Before switching, try these suggestions:
- Use a different bottle or nipple.
- Use a different burping position.
- Adjust your body position.
- Use liquid formula instead of powder.
Have more feeding questions?Go to Feeding Expert
Keep learning about your baby's development every week
- Expert nutrition guidance for your pregnancy
- Weekly updates on how your baby is developing and growing
- Up to $329† in membership benefits