Similac Go & Grow® Soy
Nutrition for toddlers with fussiness and gas
As your growing baby starts eating more table food, it can be hard to tell if she is getting the nutrition she needs. Similac Go & Grow Soy can help ensure your baby is getting the balanced nutrition she needs for growth and development, with the gentleness of soy to help ease fussiness and gas.
Brain and Eye Development
- Lutein to support eye health
- DHA/ARA for brain and eye development
- Immune-supporting nucleotides
- Prebiotics for digestive health
- Exclusive palm olein oil-free fat blend to support excellent calcium absorption
Similac® has EarlyShield
In addition to having DHA/ARA, Similac has Lutein, an important nutrient babies can get from breast milk and Similac. It's especially helpful now, during this critical time of your baby's brain and eye development.
Time for table food? Help bridge the nutritional gaps
Transitioning to table food is an exciting time for your baby ... and her taste buds. But you'll quickly find out what she likes and dislikes. In fact, what she doesn't like will probably end up everywhere but in her belly. Don't worry. An 8-fl-oz sippy cup of Similac Go & Grow has:
- More than 25 vitamins and minerals your baby needs to help stay strong and healthy
- At least 30% of the recommended Daily Value of calcium, iron, vitamin C, and vitamin E
- DHA/ARA to help support your baby's brain and eye development
Simple Smoothies with Go & Grow
Keeping your older baby’s diet nutritious is an important job, and making it exciting can be tough. Making a simple smoothie with Similac Go & Grow is an easy way to introduce your baby to new tastes and textures while giving her the nutrition she needs.
Just blend 8 fl oz of prepared Similac Go & Grow with fresh or frozen fruit, such as bananas, apples, peaches, or strawberries.
Keep learning about your baby's development every week
- Expert nutrition guidance for your pregnancy
- Weekly updates on how your baby is developing and growing
- Up to $329† in membership benefits